I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"You have to sleep. It's what keeps you pretty."-Lorelai Gilmore

I am so very tired today!  I stayed up far too late doing homework...shame on me...although it's been worse so I wasn't upset about it or anything, I'm just half dead now.   So if you are also tired because of reasons that are pretty much your own fault, comment I'd like to hear you complain...heck, it's all I do!

Moving on...weirdest thing happened today...well a few weird things happened today and it's only 8:40 in the morning!  I was driving to school and it was gross and sunny, like summer...in December, so anyways, I was driving and I was on the freeway when all of a sudden I was immersed in this super thick white fog!  It was awesome and then like two minutes later it was clear as water again...creepy!!  Then I was walking to class and for the past few days it has been irritatingly warm, so I wore a t-shirt and a light jacket instead of sweating in my super cute coat and scarf for the fifth day in a row.  So I get out of my car and it is freezing!  So I button my jacket up and shove my hands in my pockets, but that pulls at the center so I look fat!  This all leads to the last weird thing...so you all know my thing with frogs, well today I had a similar experience...you may say 'Oh she saw another frog...ho hum...get over it.', but I didn't see a frog...I saw a huge and I mean the size of your palm huge, spider!! It was dead thank heavens, but still gross!

So I had like six episodes of Pan Am recorded on my dvr...all you tivo people, suck it...that was mean...i take it back...I love you...whoa...creepy...ahhh distraction...okay so I decided to watch them the other day and after the last episode I had I was officially obsessed and now I have to wait until Sunday!  Ugh! I hate that!

Okie Dokie I must go and share the library computers so here is another Christmas Song of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment