I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Saturday, August 24, 2013

Miss Kayla's List of Trashy Things...

So if I were to write all of the things I find less than proper and classy then this post would go on for days, but I'll pick a few and maybe add some more later! This was inspired by something I saw at Safeway yesterday. First on the list is what occurred in the supermarket to my dismay!

1. Drinking a beer and yelling "which ice cream should we get him?!" Whilst doing your grocery shopping. Let me tell you right now, if you are drinking beer at the grocery store than you have a serious etiquette problem and most likely a drinking problem...yes I'm judging you.
2. Playing with toys at the store if you are over the age of 10...I am specifically referring to those giant bouncy balls in the huge metal bins. If you are 15 and playing with them you are a loser...if you are 40 then you are a loser and trash.
3. All fashion trends of young girls. No, believe it or not I don't want to see your derrière hanging out of your shorts/skirt/dress and no I don't want to see ninety percent of your boobs sticking out from your top. Cover it up ladies.
3. Different colored roots and or multi colored hair. If your natural color is starting to come back through your roots it's time to dye it again. Yes, we notice. If you have blonde hair with brown and black streaks or any version of such you automatically look like a druggie. Pick a color people.
4. Smoking. I don't even think it needs explanation.
5. Using *cough, cough* choice words. You sound disgusting! Buy yourself some soap and wash out that mouth of yours!

Okay, there's five, I have plenty more, but this shall do for now! Tata for now my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment