I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Monday, November 14, 2011

I've Had an Epiphany

Oh my goodness!  Indeed I realize that this blog is basically centered around all things sparkly, glittery, or shimmery, but I just have to say that I absolutely adore glitter!!!  It's like a deep passionate love!  I cannot believe how many uses glitter has: cards, makeup, nails, or anything and everything for that matter!  Glitter is magical and reminds me of Disneyland and hugs and stars and snow and everything that is happy and joyous!  I think that everyone needs a little glitter in their lives...it's very important.

I am also madly in love with Bones, and for those of you who have no idea what that is besides the actual physical object we are made of (ew) , you may sit in a hole.  It is the most amazing TV show that has ever been made and if one were to compare it to CSI or something like that I may become very upset.  I am a tad disappointed in the fact that Booth and Bones, main characters finally together after six full seasons, didn't kiss in the most recent episode, so hopefully that event will occur this week.

I sort of want to start a song of the day on here, but I am kind of a lazy butt and don't get on here everyday and...well that's my only reason really...

Oh well I don't care because this is MY blog and I shall do what I please! (p.s. if you are currently wondering "Who in the heck uses words like 'shall' and 'adore' anymore?"...I do, so bite me.  I am filled with old, vintage words like adore, swell, etc, so you all must deal with it!  The 21st century is indeed killing my mojo...and yes I just said mojo.)

Here is the first Song of the Day:


It's amazing and if you watch Bones you will get that giddy feeling because it is a super cute scene in which this song is inserted!

Ta Ta for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment