I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Nails Please!...

So I had yet another nail art night!!!! This time I went all out. 4 polishes. 

-O. P. I. "Got the Blues for Red"
-Cult Nails "Ay Poppy"
-Essie "Mint Candy Apple"
-Butter of London "Slapper"

Now when I said I went all out, I mean ALL out.  Too much time on Pinterest, shaky left hand, and way past my bedtime...what do you get?! Lovely nails, that's what! 

So on my pinky I have two kitties 


On my ring finger some scalloped layers


On my "road rage" finger ;) roses


On my pointer, my personal favorite, a Peter Pan collar blouse


And lastly, my thumb, with some adorable daisies!



Okay lovelies! I spent all my energy on my nails so off to bed for me! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment