I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away!! Super exciting!  I'm kind of a holiday fanatic so this is a big deal.  This year I am making Thanksgiving dinner all by myself, rather than my mother.  My Grandparents are coming and I think that they are nervous about my cooking dinner...oh well!  I am making a ton of goodies! I am making three pies and a ton of other things!  Let me not forget that this dinner is all Martha Stewart!  I love Martha so every recipe is from her!  The only thing not Martha is my Dad's disgusting creamed onions(ew) which I had to get off of Food Network because Martha doesn't have a recipe for those...which shows how disgusting they are!  I am pretty jazzed about this and cannot wait!

Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

  1. wow i cant even make mac and cheese without burning it... you are making all of Thanksgiving dinner yourself? that is soooo cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete