I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blah Blah...

Today is boring and busy!! Fun.  I am at school until 12:30, then sewing club at my mothers work, then pick up my brother, pick up my other brother, take the second brother to basketball, go home for an hour, do homework, then take the first brother to guitar, wait for him, and then take him home to make dinner! Whew.  Isn't life simply pleasant?  No?  Oh well...

I am currently waiting for the worst class of my life to start in twenty minutes.  I promise you I have a very large appreciation for anthropology (mostly because of Bones), but this anthropology class is horrible.  Every Tuesday and Thursday I die a little bit...my teacher is kind of a jerk and doesn't seem to like...we anyone!

Oh well Kayla, time to move on!

My hair is not cooperating today and I am having a fat day (come on girls, you understand).

I apologize immensely for being such an annoying whiner, but you all must get used to it because if I am anything, I am a fantastic, and I me FANTASTIC, complainer! You could give me almost anything in the world and I could find something about it to whine about...some find this annoying...

Not much else to say and I must further descend into the anthropological vicinity of Hell, so, furthermore,

Goodbye!

P.S. I will post my song of the day when I am "doing my homework" in my free hour! He he (Blek I hate saying that! Oh the things of my generation's fried brains and non-emotionally connected thoughts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment