I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Monday, November 21, 2011

Okie Dokie...

So I am in a College Connect dealio in which I go to school at the community college to get ahead, while I take independent study to get the rest of my high school credits...(I'm a senior in high school...so no I'm not some 40 year old who didn't finish school...)...So I have my I.S. class at 7:50 in the morning and then one class on Mon., Wed., and Fri., and I have two classes on Tues. and Thurs.  At my high school we get a week of school off for Thanksgiving, but at the college we only get two days off.  So for my I.S. class I am done on Tuesday, but I am not going to any of my Tuesday classes because one was cancelled and the other is stupid and she doesn't take roll, so why the heck should I go to my I.S. class?! Well, because!! My mind does not work like a normal teenagers!!

Normal Teen: 'I'm so not going to my stupid flipping class because I don't give a crap!'

Me: 'Oh my gosh! I am super mad that I have that class, but I can't not go! If I don't go I will miss stuff and get in trouble and my whole entire education will be ruined!'

Why? you might ask does my thought process sound more akin to a cowardly five year old? Well, because I am a freak and I find the lack of a normal vocabulary and increase of unnecessary curse words in normal teenagers ridiculous!

I am not a complete prude so I don't think that it's too far off to think that cussing every five seconds is disgusting, trashy, a sign of complete lack of knowledge, and...must I go on?

Anyhow, the point of that whole spiel was to signify that I am bother by the fact that I have one hour long class tomorrow and that it is the one that I can not, in any scenario, skip.

Moving on.

I just want to say thank you if there are any people who look at my blog regularly, because I already feel a little nerdy having a blog and the fact that I have already had 16 viewers today makes me a little happy...now I realize that that isn't a lot, but I just started this thing and it doesn't take a lot to please me!  So if you read my posts often, please, please, PLEASE leave a comment!

Okay I am going to get off now...mostly because I am guessing that if you have gotten this far, your eyes are stinging...

Song of the Day:  I was listening to it on my way to school this morning so, therefore, it was the only one that popped into my head...

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, so for a second I that you were being like inappropriate and I was super concerned. But then I was like "Oh. I get it." I have no words at the moment. But, I believe from here on out I think all "Song of the Days" should be Christmas songs. Just saying. Okay, so I am now going to go because I am currently talking to you on the phone.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete