I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Time...

It is time for me to introduce my best friend, my sister, my person: Victoria.

She is thus far going to be known as the one person who will take ten seconds of her busy life to comment on my awesome, yet somewhat dark blog posts.  Yes, I am calling everyone else losers for making me feel like a complete nerd because no one seems to give a crap about what I have to say. Die.

Okay, I'm sorry everyone...PMS moment...minus the PMS...

Anyways, welcome best friend o' mine! yeeeeeehaw! "Saw your face my hands you took...!" -for you Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I know it says "Anonymous," but really, it's me Victoria! Okay, so it took me two days to finally have time to comment on these hilarious, amazing, and yes fine, sometimes dark, posts. And yes, I do give a crap. Wow. That did not sound classy. Anyways, Kayla, thank you and ditto (so 1990's!). You are amazing and so is your writing. I often feel like I am reading my own work and thoughts, and then I'm like, "Oh, it's just my other half." Thanks best friend!

    ReplyDelete