I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Friday, December 2, 2011

"I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say...hi, how ya doin'?" Flynn Rider

Okay so before this post truly begins I would like to say that I am doing two posts today because I am smart enough to know that if words stretch all the way down to the end of a page, normal people find something else to read...I'm not stupid...we're in the 21st century...

(Note:  This only applies to people who experience this alone or with someone who does not think you are a complete freak in doing so, and in some cases will join you...)

So I am really weird and when I find something completely awesome, I don't think about anything else...ever.

Anyhow, so you know that feeling when you get super happy and nothing else seems as amazing as that thing?  Yes, this happens to me a lot, but those things have to be really, really awesome.

Here is an example, that of which I find worth sharing.

I was in my car and my mother had just given me my Michael Buble Christmas CD.  I put the CD in the player and took a gulp of my Christmas coffee.  Oh. My. Gosh.  I think I wanted to cry.  It is the most amazing CD in the world.  So that happy feeling that I was talking about...here it is: I'm driving to school and listening to this heavenly man and almost every five seconds I would become so overjoyed that I would giggle.  Alone.  In my car.  So then, being the freak that I am, I would recognize that my giggling was really dorky and so I would giggle at myself for giggling!  I have serious issues!  The thing is, however, the CD is truly the best Christmas CD I've ever heard!  If you don't believe me then go...die.  Usually on any CD there is at least one song that you don't really like and so naturally(7), only Victoria and the true Michael Buble fans will understand that one,  you skip the song, right?  Yes, but on this CD I love every song, and I'm not just biased, because my mother likes them too, and she hates everything!  If you have any sense and a brain you will immediately buy this CD!  I am not a fan of Jingle Bells or Blue Christmas, Mr. Buble made them remarkably wonderful!  So without further ado:

No comments:

Post a Comment