I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Things I Have Done In Desperate Need to Avoid Homework...

Thus far I have done the following in attempts to avoid my forever lasting list of homework:

1. went online...obviously
2. painted my nails...pink sparkles
3. absolutely nothing...
4. went online again...
5. watched five minutes of three different movies...
6. laughed hysterically over movie descriptions with Victoria...
7. showered...
8. got in my jam jams...
9. pet my cat...
10. online shopped...
11. I cannot think of any others, but there are more...

I also am sad to announce that the fate of me ever getting married and having my dream wedding is in quite the negative state...ever since I discovered Priscilla of Boston I knew that that was where my wedding dress(es) would be found.  They have the most amazing and beautiful and perfect wedding dresses, those of which are nearly identical to my dream;  however I horrifically found out a day or two ago, that Priscilla of Boston is closing!!  After 65 successful years they are closing?!!  Seriously?! If all goes as planned I will get married between 3-8 years...so is it that much of a burden to stay open another 5 years?!!  Ugh!  Next thing I know my cake decorator will die or no longer be able to create the cake that I have already chosen!  Oh...woe is me...and yes I just said that...

Okay I am going to do homework now...

No comments:

Post a Comment