I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Friday, December 2, 2011

Dear...

I'm starting a new thing on Sparkle! & Glitter! & Shimmer! Oh My!, because I am always bored and this happens to be a fantastic idea!

So here is the first installment of 'Acknowledging the Bothersome' Letters:

Dear Truck-Driver-In-Front-of-Me-Who's-Going-Thirty-Five-On-the-Highway,

I Just wanted to say thank you for making me incredibly impatient and wishing that I had left the house ten minutes earlier, even though I do the same thing EVERY day, even leaving the house at exactly 7:00.  You are so kind for making me late to school.  Thank you for only being in front of me on the days in which there is to much traffic for me to switch lanes and go around you.  I am so incredibly grateful for having you to continuously fling pebbles and dirt water into my freshly clean window, that I took an hour on to get the previous water stains off.  You are truly magically and my favorite part of our time together is when I am super close to reaching my exit and leaving you, but you just happen to be taking the same exit as me and the same left turn all the way to school.  When you look at me in your rear view mirror and it looks like I am screaming, waving at least one hand in the air, and sometimes crying, I am only expressing my love for you and definitely not yelling insults to your bumper.  I love you, you know that, so I just want you to know that the fifty minutes we have together on my usually thirty minute drive, are so great and I am so glad that time doesn't go by super fast like the really good things usually do.  Every time I get somewhere on time or even early I think of you and your ability to stretch out the day.  Thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without you, besides being on time of course!

Love, Kayla

If you like this new thing I am doing please comment positively! If I get negative comments they may just show up in an 'Acknowledging the Bothersome' Letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment