I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bathroom Done...

I did it! I finished the bathroom! It only took me three weeks, but hey, I got it done! It is soooooo cute! Why should you trust me?? I have pictures!


The sink, with my Cranberry Harvest foam soap in honor of Fall!!


The shelves above the toilet with all my bath products lined up like a little boutique...and yes that box is filled with Lush products!


Little fleur de lis on every gray stripe!


My adorable pink ribbon flower towels!


Above the shower it says LE BAIN...


A closer look...


And the final product!

I am simply amazing.

Okay so Victoria and I are going on this fabulous trip to Ashland! We are staying in the cutest little bed and breakfast ever-the Historic Ashland Oregon Country Inn...the Ashland Mountain House!! It is so pretty...especially in the Fall...which is when we are going!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Okie dokie...Song of the Day:



Victoria and I love this song. However, we unfortunately discovered it in the movie Hope Springs.  DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!  If you do see it you will understand my warning and you will have my annoying "I told you so," ringing in your ear. What you think is a heart attack is not. And what you think is an invasion of personal space, apparently, is not! Beware people of a world where old people doing gross things is considered a romantic comedy...beware.

1 comment:

  1. Your. Bathroom. Is. Beautiful. I love it so much! It makes me want to take a LUSH bath. And redo and room. And go to Paris. I am so proud of you! 3 weeks, hey, that's nothing in the grand scheme of things! I love this song! It is a song that I think that I would not like, but strangely, I do. Good memories...scarring memories...I am officially a grownup...okay, better move on! Ashland is so exciting! I can't believe that we're actually going! We're so amazing. Okay, I'll stop bragging, but wow.

    ReplyDelete