I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm Back!

Hello!

I've been away for a few days because this week has be INSANE!!!  Thank goodness it's over!!  Anyway, I'm am lounging in my PJ's at around noon and I should probably shower, but instead I am writing on here!...Oh Well!  I desperately need to work on my homework today...fun.  I have recently decided to put up an Item of the Day!!! so here goes...

http://www.pier1.com/Catalog/Gifts/tabid/978/CategoryId/119/ProductId/28503/ProductName/Gemmed-Zebra-Cheetah-Desk-Bells/Default.aspx


So I think these are the coolest things ever!  I keep wanting to buy one for my friend, but I never seem to get to it!
So here are three reasons why these are my Item of the Day!!!:
1. They are sparkly
2. They are super cute!
3. They make a cool DING! noise!

Anyway, leave me a comment on three reasons why you think these are cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment