I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Countdown Begins!!

Hello fellow music lovers!

Let me just say that I got a brand new music book for Christmas music and I am thoroughly disappointed!  It is not that great and I don't know more than half of the songs!  I ordered it on Amazon so I don't think I should be held accountable for ordering a sucky book...

Anyway, that was not my original point.  My real thought is, and I quote: "Oh my gosh!!!!! Less than a week left!!!!"  To what you may ask...well you must understand that I have a slight obsession with Michael Buble and a slight obsession with She and Him...maybe slight is an understatement for I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH!!!! They are both coming out with their first Christmas albums, which are much anticipated for, by me...Michael's is coming on the 24th and She and Him's the 25th...less than a week people!! Plus I made sure to pre-order them! Why?? Why spend more money for something that you could easily wait for and save your precious money on?  Well...because, She and Him comes in She and Him wrapping paper and Michael's comes with bonus tracks and an ornament!!!! That's why! Plus, who doesn't love getting things in the mail?!

So there is my rave...hope that everyone is having a good day and is as excited as I am for these albums! (I don't know how that last one is possible...)

With Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment