I adore pretty things and witty words. -Kate Spade


Saturday, August 10, 2013

Oh Hair...

So, as far as my hair goes, it's pretty good. It's thick and healthy, however, I am so bored with it!!!! Why don't you get it cut then Kayla?? Well because, my hair grows at the pace of a snail. I have been trying to grow it out for years!!! I get bored with my hair and cut it and then I wish it were long!! I also have a habit of getting bangs, which I'm debating right now, and then I end up hating them...and why shouldn't I?! Bangs are so much work and 8 out of 10 times you have to pin them back because of how crappy they look!!! Does this rant at all change my mind?? Nope. I still think I need bangs! Why? Because I am a girl and girls get bad haircuts that don't seem bad until after you get them. Oh well...I suppose I shall put up a picture if I end up getting bangs, otherwise so long for now!

So I can't put a video on here from my blogger app so a picture will have to take place of the song I wanted to put up!!


My handsome devil of a cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment